12.05.2011

It's a glamorous white Christmas!

Hiya there, friends! I'm super excited to share with you my styrofoam trees. The supplies needed are in red, and as usual, most of them came from Hobby Lobby. Yes, I do love that place!!! 




This one was super easy to make. First, I wrapped the styrofoam tree with yarn that I found at GW for $1! I just love the white with silver sparkle! I used pearlized pins to add more bling. I hot glued the finial on to a peg and attached them to the top. I painted the finials with a metallic acrylic paint.
I hot glued the trees to a candlestick I bought from D.T. 



For this one I used 2 pages of sparkly white & silver felt and pearlized pins.


This is the hard way! If you have a punch out, use it, or this will take a while to do.


This one is my favorite! I used this flower punch on glittery, scrapbook paper and pearlized pins 
to hold them in place.








I'm so happy you stopped by today! Please come back and visit again!





Bella Nest linked up with:
MakingTip Junkie handmade projects
Confessions of a Stay At Home MommyNightOwlCraftingSomewhat Simpleshabby creek cottageKatie's Nesting SpotThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 52
Tuesday To Do PartySerenity youhttp://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday





21 comments:

  1. these are just beautiful! great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I haven' had the patience for pretty crafty things lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I love those!! Awesome job :)

    Thanks for stopping by 52 Mantels and leaving me a sweet comment. I'm following you back!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! So creative with the yarn idea - love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work!.

    New follower via the Sasse Life(Sunday social)

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!!! I love the white and metallic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the punch out trees and all that silver! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great style! Hope you link this up at Thrifty Thursday.

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the three different styles and how well they coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness these are beautiful! Definitely glamorous! Love it!!

    I would love for you to link up more awesome stuff at my new link party starting every Monday and lasting throughout the week!

    snap, craft & blog till your heart's {content} @ a content housewife {blog}

    -Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all unique and pretty, they make such a nice grouping! You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these!! Very unique and pretty! Would love for you to link up @ Find Your Craft Friday over on my blog... Have a great Friday!

    Emily @ BabyBerry
    http://weinzapfelbabyberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you make it look easy, but is it! looks so pretty! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! This is my first time visiting your blog. I'm a new follower and I will definitely come back.

    Stop by Project Queen sometime :-).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Visiting from the Quick Journey. Your trees are so stinkin pretty!! And glamorous too :) I love that you used pins!

    If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party going on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! These inspire me to get crafty ;)

    Samara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your trees are stunning! Love them. I have joined your followers list and would love to have you join me as well. Season's Greetings. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, your trees are awesome. My fav is the yarn and pearl pins one, love it. I also think your lampshade is so cool. I'm now following along.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are cute I can't wait to have more time to go thru more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)