7.05.2012

Let's get this blog party started!!!

P A R T Y   N O W   C  L O S E D  


Welcome to my first linky party! You don't know how excited I am to be co-hosting this with some of the most talented and sweetest lady bloggers out there! 

This is what we've been up to this week:
We can't wait to see your projects... anything.... everything... whatever it is that you're up to this summer... LINK IT UP! 
There are a few rules, so please read through them:

  You MUST link back to your host or your post will be removed.
 Please link to the specific post and not your blog.
 No Etsy, advertisements or other sales and don't link another Linky party please.
 Be polite and be a follower of your host ...
don't forget to follow their FB page too!
 Please check out some of the other entries! This party helps us all to get visitors and we should be polite and share the love!

 You are welcome to enter a few times but don't be a piggy about it.
 Make sure to come back and see if you've been featured! Oh Yes!
 We'll have features each week, I mean, where's the fun in no features???
 Grab an "I've been featured" button from the sidebar.
 The party runs all through July so please put the button on your sidebar so others can find it through YOUR blog!
 (they'll think you're SO cool because you party at the right places!)


  Have fun, bloggers!  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting - I posted 3 makeovers ( is that a piggy,lol )?
    Can't wait to browse
    Have a great wknd
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! That's not being a piggy! lol Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Hello! Thanks so much for your visit!
    Thnaks for hosting too!
    I will be back to join up to follow you when I get home in the morning form work. ( Shhh... I cna't do it from work)

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I really adore your American Flag tray...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly--thanks so much for stopping and commenting--I've been reading your blog for a long time and couldn't wait for this party! Play that funky music!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)