9.05.2014

living room updates

Hello, Beautifuls! I'm so happy you're back for another visit! It's been a lovely week here in the South and it's always good to see the sunshine and feel the beginning of Fall coming on.
Way back when we moved to our tiny little apartment, I shared my living room and now I'd like to share some updates.
I enjoy making banners. They adorn every room in my little place!


These vintage gloves were a sweet gift from my Mom. She got them at an estate sale along with a bag full of others. I used some rhinestone clothespins I made to hold them on vintage lace.
...and I made this dreamcatcher that hangs from a glass door in the corner.
Fresh flowers make a room truly beautiful.
On an opposite wall of my living room, is my picture display I made from a frame I inherited from my Granny. Fabric flowers are also some of my favorite things I like to make.
 I also inherited this sewing table from my Granny. I painted it and added the mercury glass knobs.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my living room makeover!
There's always something getting re-decorated and moved around over here.
I'll be sharing other rooms soon, so please come back to see! 

10 comments:

  1. I am loving this, every part of it! The banner is beautiful! I love how you painted the sewing machine cabinet. I soooo wish I had gotten my mama's. It is perfect with your choice of this and that! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much!!! The little table fits just right in my tiny place! Thank you for your sweet comment. =)

      Delete
  2. Amazing what you did with the space in an apartment. It's so beautiful! Every element has a special touch. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie! You're very sweet and encouraging!

      Delete
  3. You have such pretty taste! Hey, you have proved that it is definitely possible to take an apartment space from blah to fab! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you, Sue! I really appreciate your sweet comment. I need to get back over to your place really soon to see what you're up to these days!

      Delete
  4. So happy to see you posting again! I love all your projects--especially the banners. So pretty! Your livingroom is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy! It's so good to hear from you! I still keep up with your lovely posts. You inspire me a great deal!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)