2.11.2013

Valentine DIY Votives


These are made with E6000 and are filled with glitter and a tealight. When they're lit, the sparkle is so pretty!

Now my table is all ready...
...for a romantic dinner with my hubby.

On February 13, it will be 14 years ago that my husband proposed to me. He couldn't wait until Valentine's Day as planned. I should've known then and there he couldn't keep a secret from me!


Next month will be our 14th wedding anniversary.
Yes, we were married a month after he proposed...
almost 11 weeks after the day we met.

I hope you and your love have a Happy Valentine's Day!



Bella Nest linked up with:
Making the World Cuter

8 comments:

  1. Your table does look so romantic!! I can't believe you guys marries within 3 months of meeting. And you are celebrating 14 years! That is amazing!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful table setting!Congratulations on your anniversary.My husband and I started dating on March 25th 1983.Yep that is how long I have known him.We were married six years later on June 3rd 1989.Soon we will be celebrating 30 years...crazy I'm not that old am I ????And 24 years of marriage soon after that!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table looks lovely--Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentines day! I guess you believe in love at first sight :)--such a sweet story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, your candle holders are so pretty! Your whole table setting is just lovely. Thanks for sharing your sweet story :) Following you back now!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thiѕ is а topic that's close to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

    Check out my blog post: http://www.bigbrother-aktuell.info/user/13190-linnierea/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whаt's up it's me, I аm also νіsіting this wеbѕіte daily, this web ѕite iѕ іn fact nicе and the pеople аrе truly sharing pleasant thoughtѕ.


    Stoρ by my web-ѕitе ... dentysta wroc_aw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly,
    It was very nice to meet you today out at the sale. On my way home, I started to remember your blog, and I was happy to find out that I had the correct one. I hope that you were lucky today and found some goodies at the sale...I found a few. Hope you and your family have a wonderul Easter.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)