1.27.2012

Wooden Heart Day Crafts

Happy Friday, sweet friends! I'm so happy you stopped by today! 
Here's a couple of Valentine crafts that are fun and easy to make! 

For these 2 crafts, you'll need:
1) Wooden Hearts
2) Wooden Letters
3) Mod Podge
4) Paint pen
5) Paper for decoupaging
6) Ribbon
7)Hot glue (you can also used Gorilla glue or e6000)


1. Paint the letters with acrylic paint and use your paint pen to put dots around. 2. Then trace the heart onto the back of your scrapbook papers (I chose coordinating patterns... 
you can also use felt or fabric.) 3.mod podge them to the heart. 3. Add ribbon through the holes {mine were already in the heart) and knot the ends. 
I hung this little guy on a door knob. =)
Here I did the same thing and used ribbon to make a banner.
I tied tiny bows and glued them to the corners. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Come back this weekend to see my Valentine mantel shelf decorations. ;)
xxoo,



B.N. linked up to these fun parties:
One Artsy MamaTickled Pink at 504 Mainbutton
Lovely Crafty Home ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 59

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like how you added the dots and lines to the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Can't wait to make some. I just love anything with sheet music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I can't wait to read it! :0)